Spend a half-day kayaking the beautiful Illinois River. Ride solo or tandem and enjoy the views as you float the river.
- Minimum charge of 4 paid adults.
- Long trip departures stop at 10 a.m.
- Short trip departures stop at 3 p.m.
- We bus you up river to our private launch site and bus you back to Riverbend upon completion of your float.
- Customers are allowed to bring one dog on rafts or kayaks for a fee of $15.
- Weekday Pricing
- Short Float Raft Ages 11+ | 2-4 Hours
- Long float Raft Ages 11+ | 4-8 Hours
- Weekend and Holiday Pricing
- Short Float Raft (weekend and holidays) Ages 11+ | 2-4 Hours
- Long float Raft (weekend and holidays) Ages 11+ | 4-8 Hours
- Children 10 & under: HALF PRICE
- Please book raft for number of guests 11+ We will add children under ten at check-in at Riverbend Floats
- Dog Fee
Tahlequah River Rafting on the Illinois
- Riverbend Floats is located on the scenic Illinois River! Our boats and equipment are fresh and clean.
- We float the most scenic section of the Illinois River.
- Our goal is for you and your group or family to have an amazing river experience.
- Be happy and enjoy the ride!
What to Bring
- Tennis or water shoes
Late Fees and Additional Information
- Please note that floats are approximate times.
- All boats are due at our landing no later than 7 p.m.
- Any boats arriving between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. Will be charged a $50.00 late fee.
- Any boat arriving after 8 pm will be charged a $100.00 late fee.
- Limit one 50 quarts or smaller ice chest per boat.
Please arrive 30 minutes early.